Our Solution – Skylight Retrofit
A skylight retrofit is needed if your skylight is leaking. Renaissance Contracting & Roofing Inc. can fit any existing skylight.
A skylight fit installation includes:
- Replacing the existing skylight with a new Velux low-E glass skylight
- Replacing the flashing, skylight curb (frame) when necessary, and surrounding roof material
A skylight fit is applicable for acrylic, polycarbonate, and glass skylights that are leaking.
As an option, Renaissance Contracting & Roofing Inc. can do unforeseen work adjacent to the skylight, roof sheathing repair or replacement, attic space repair including skylight shaft or ceiling repair, new trim work, or painting.
15 year prorated guarantee
We offer an exclusive 15 year prorated guarantee on the labor component of a Velux retrofit installation, significantly more than most other installation companies.
- We also repair Velux skylights after the warranty coverage expires.
- A repair is done to extend the longevity of a Velux skylight. Repairs are generally categorized as simple part replacements or minor adjustments.
- For repairs of non-Velux skylights, we offer the Retrofit option outlined above or the Replacement option on the Skylight Replacement page
- All repairs are dependent upon the availability of parts from Velux.